New collaboration with Pandora, and this time about their cutest collaboration collection. I am still a kid, I swear, definitely wouldn’t mind Disney Land every now and then since I certainly know that I’d have the best time of my life, lol. So, the new collection got me also, I just love all the disney cute charms and bracelets. I know you’re thinking, ‘agh she says this every single time’ but really, don’t you think the same? Pandora personalizes new items that well that it is very difficult for me not to like/love/want all of them. Continue Reading…
Since I got back in Prishtina, and I cannot believe it is a month already (feels like a week), I have been crazy busy: either meetings all day long, photoshoots, new collaborations and everything else a blogger got to do. Well, whenever I collaborate with new and cool brands it is a whole different feeling and I love it. This time I am collaborating with S.Oliver, a very casual but also modern and cool brand, that offers stuff as jeans and basic white tops, business wear to cozy jumpers and winter jackets, variety at its best.
I am part of their new campaign and it was so nice to meet new people as they were celebrating their one year anniversary at ALBI MALL. We took some really nice pictures, so I am sharing them with you now. So check them out below. To know more about the brand follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
Being all into Paris Fashion Week, which is happening at the moment, got me all french haunted. And what do I do when I get all Paris obsessed? I either watch a French movie and accompany it with a glass of red wine, decide all of a sudden to embrace my natural hair texture, paint my short nails cherry red (I do that either way actually), or get back to my ‘How to be Parisian wherever you are’ book (for the 20th time).
Since I know a few of the parts of the book by heart now, I wanted to share some of them with you, my elegantly cool and chic readers. I took some of my favorite excerpts from the book and I can guarantee that these tips can most certainly help you get a glimpse of those Parisian women. Also, help you steal some of that french attitude, that seems difficult but not impossible to posses.
Here you go:
- Find your perfume before you turn thirty. Wear it for the next thirty years.
- A successful evening often starts with a bottle of champaign.
- Treat yourself to some flowers to brighten up your apartment.
- A story should have a beginning, a middle and and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
- Go to the theater, to museums, and to concerts as often as possible; it gives you a healthy glow.
- You don’t have to spend a decade’s worth of salary on your wardrobe, or flaunt designer brands the whole time. All you need is one signature item: the one you wear when you need to feel strong.
- Own: jeans, men’s shoes, a small silk scarf, a long trench, and “the very simple, but very expensive T-shirt.
- Always look *****: when standing in line at the bakery on a Sunday morning, buying champagne in the middle of the night, or even picking the kids up from school. You never know.”
Á votre santé, to becoming, trés Parisienne.
this season looks like Ice Cream to me,
Get inspired from these Spring/Summer 18‘ trends and don’t forget to add loads of color to your wardrobe. From pastel pink to bold pink…nothing seems wrong this time.
Editing by me.
Picture from different online magazines.
I have also been a kid who loves to put a lot of jewelry. I still remember how my sister and I used to sneakily check out my moms jewelry and put everything on, haha. Working with Pandora now its a dream come true, also knowing that I literally love all of their items. I am a huge fan of personalized items, especially when buying gifts for my closed ones, I always try to add some personal hint to it and that’s what Pandora is all about. Continue Reading…