Given that my outfit represents the definition of school/uni girl and since I am totally feeling like one, I thought of sharing some lessons I’ve learned throughout years. Some of these life lessons we actually get to hear quite often and sometimes they might seem as cliché, but deep down I believe that these should be mentioned and emphasized every now and then.
Take a good look…
- Life isn’t fair but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. Y SO S E R I O U S?
- Cry with someone, it’s more healing than crying alone. (sometimes)
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow and glow…
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Believe in miracles.
- The best is yet to come.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
Any other ones you’d like to share with us? Write down and let us know, we’re always open for new lessons!
ZARA Shirt and Skirt
Tally Weijl Shoes
MIU MIU Glasses